Friday, February 28, 2014

Gratitude 10

I am grateful for Ariana Huffington and her insightful commentary.  Today she blogged re: wisdom of her Greek mother. 


“Darling, just change the channel. You are in control of the clicker. Don’t replay the bad, scary movie.”


I hope I am a helpful mama, one who is able to impart good wisdom on her sprouts and help them be agents of change.  Help them be happy, healthy and whole despite the sadness that goes on in the world.


I am going look into some customer visits and maybe link into the fall RAMPS meeting.  It would be good for business development.
Me: Boss, do you mind if I schedule a trip to NYC to visit MSKCC, you know, the worlds largest one?
B: Oh, Michelle, that is a great idea.  Your intuitive market presence certainly should be rewarded with a healthy salary bump.  Thanks for the good work!


Well maybe not the last part.


The part I like the most is that I can potentially schedule sprouts and their dad along for the trip!


I have a great idea for a Buffalo opportunity as well.  Sad, sad Buffalo.  I hope Jon Bon Jovi buys the Bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment