Thursday, January 16, 2014

Gratitude Posts start today

I read about a life changing gratitude poster on Facebook and am going to try it myself.  For people who struggle with varying levels of depression, the hardest thing, deep down in one's soul, or the most confusing/frustrating thing is to know that you have so much to be grateful for yet, you feel sad.
We all shall overcome.


Of course I am grateful for my two ones.  They are both well adjusted, caring, smart and fun girls.  They get up in the morning and get ready for school and just show a consistent level of responsibility and motivation every day.  Charlotte's little look when she is sampling new food slays me.  She is full of spirit and humor, questions and conversation...a social butterfly and I love it.  Natalie, on the verge of tween-hood, but yet she still wants to snuggle, hold hands, ask for advice, and generally spend time with her Mama.  I ask God for the grace required every day to mother these two wonderful souls and I thank him, because I am so grateful for Natalie and Charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment