Saturday, April 1, 2023

The Biggest Trigger of All the Land

Donald Trump should not be taken to jail for whatever "entanglement" he had with whatever playboy bunny (and make no mistake about it...opportunistic misogynistic bottled blonde lady). I hope she at least uses her new found fame and fortune to help charities, instead of more surgery that perpetuates women's dissociation with their own bodies...dating back pre- Gen X through modern day girls and women. For real, the fight against Donald Trump and the time and money we have spent on this typically fluffy political BS has brought Stormy Daniels from level of featherweight queen to paid guest on MSNBC. Tonya Harding must be pissed off. 

WE HAVE FAR MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO FOCUS ON! YOU, ME, OUR KIDS.

Not to say plastic surgery is wrong. It is technology, baby. I used technology in all sorts of ways. Plus I respect Queen Jane Fonda's making it ok for anyone to be real, and still have plastic surgery. Every silver lining has a touch of grey.

OMG, my feminist heroes. WHERE ARE YOU? I get the core principles of the Democratic party and supported the freaking Clinton scam during my young 20s. Even gave them money, while I had two half-time jobs, plus a part time job at Marshall Fields. 

The Clintons diverted funds donated by the good citizens of the world to their "Foundation" after the first of two devastating earthquakes in the massively underserved island of Haiti. Why the diversion of funds donated by the common people? Because Chelsea was getting married and who really has a cool 3 million in the bank to foot that tab? Not even Bil and Hil.

Not only did Bill seduce subordinates...and if we are being honest, young girls, really...once exposed, he tried to make them to look like trampy 'hos. That is the bottom of the Arkansas White Trash Barrel if you ask me. But, no one cares. But it really is same-same, minus the frequency, as if it a sport, and huge age gaps. 

Also, DEMOCRATS, why? WHY? Bill and Hillary should not have been carpet-bagging in Westchester Co. We already had JFK-freaking-JR, fully ready to go. The Kennedys carpet bagged when it was actually a useful thing. So these hick IL and AR clowns move in and use limited NYC resources to maintain an office in Manhattan? God knows we need the police elsewhere in our beautiful emerald city that is being obliterated (by money grubbing politicians who are just frozen or not very bright) much like our oceans and deserts. It is not good to focus on the past (but Bill Clinton granted China Most Favored Nation status for trade in the 90s, when girls were not always allowed to be born in China which, IDK, MAJOR human right's violation, especially as a member of the Cheetah Girls Squad). And take a look at the current US deficit.

I am no reporter but used to travel to NYC quite often and usually was able to reduce my need for sleep just on the energy alone.  I just walked and walked and subwayed and walked. It is so busy but it is also Zen. Especially prior to the De Blasio admin.

One time, when I was walking back to my hotel on Lex, hiding modestly in the shadow of The Plaza, I was told that I was walking by the Obamas. Or at least President Obama's Escalade. I think they are both rockstars together. I felt chills because I remember when I first heard Barack Obama's voice at the Dem Natty Convention. And it was a blip in political years until we realized what soul he had, backed by the queen spouse, ofc., and suddenly he was our president. It was really like the deep meaning of destiny you see in a Pixar film. That is one of the reasons I became a fan girl of New York. Random sightings of inspiring voices and people. I also saw Diane Keaton and Morgan Freeman shooting a scene from 5 Floor Walk Up. I love them both anyway and also in this move, OMG...ofc, I made sure to see the finished movie! And also saw their footage on that little part of 5th Ave they were filming that night. 

I had a college friend who was raised in NYC.  Back in the 90s, he and his friends would see John Cusack and the Beastie Boys. NYC is uber cool, ofc.

But, then another time, while walking back to my little hotel on Lex, I was trying to get back but could not cross the street. I just had gotten dinner and had to get back to my room to finish a bunch of stuff for the next day, work-wise. It was a total blockade going on from the north end of Manhattan to Midtown. Since I had to just stand there, some cool cop from Brooklyn was telling me how this happens all the time. They just get called out. And then they have to wait and patrol. My delay was small compared to their inconvenience (and also, perhaps opportunity elsewhere in the city to help) The reason: Bill and Hillary and Chelsea and whoever else was with their clan, had tickets to a Broadway show and their security and motorcade were making its way down from the Bronx. Literally, the sitting President of the US of A had a lower level of fan fare and disruption in America's busiest town than Slick Willie & Co. What in the actual hell? For real...why Westchester? And Clintons, I know its not "sexy" or the hippest of areas but did you not think your hometown needed you? (see: Esq and Democrat with class and depth, Jimmy Carter).

#dirtyboulevard

We have lost our soul. Obviously there are no standard bearers for women in the Dem party currently (looking at you Pelosi and Hilary). Where are you, m'ladies and gents of the Dem party that taught us that we are ALL JUST PEOPLE? And, holy hell, what a shitshow that is going on now...we don't need to usher in the Trump take-down era. From 2020. 

Please, please help you, us and the next generation.

Leave Trump alone. Focus. Focus on kids who cannot afford to buy the national champions a full meal. Make the Clintons divert the 3 mil for their kid's wedding back to Haiti where they sure the fuck could use it, or at least to the national debt that they sowed and fostered. 

Dear God Please Help 

#GenX #Savetheworld #Republicans #Democrats #Haiti #Saveourkids #karma #Trump #Clinton #Obama #nationaldebt #areweinsane? #cheetas #whereareyou

No comments:

Post a Comment