Saturday, September 3, 2011

Saturday Night

We went to the Fox farm today, like we do every fall.  It was rainy but warm.  The girls got to hang with the Fox kids and pick apples and hang out.  We brought some flowers for Mrs. Fox and some Lanes Gourmet CC cookies for Karen.  The girls love to feed Jim and Rosie, the ponies apples. 

Lance is fishing today, in the rain.  Labor Day weekend. Tomorrow...Burlington!

My tallies in the five year journal are abismal.  Must Get on That, among other things.  I wonder if cousin Molly will blow off my Thursday night babysittin' request?  I may be going to Open House alone otherwise.  I have no babysitters and my search got buried in the UW Job site before I could secure a role with one of the two good candidates.  They've all been taken!  I can't resort to Cassidy.  I wish Kristin would come back from NYC.

Now, I need to drag the chillies away from ICarly and for Natalie...IPOD AND ICARLY.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment