Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday, oh Friday

So, we wind down the week.  Natalie, you so need a break.  I almost institued a mental health day from school for you today.  Your sunny disposition never ceases, even when you have tired eyes.  Last night, you told me SMG is a great school.  I have my reservations on a catholic school with many welltodos but hey, things have improved VASTLY since I went to ole St. Marys with its conflicting messages.

Charlotte, you have teddy bear day at school and are bringing your tinkerbell teddy bear that I got you when you had to get your tubes put in.  You love it.  You love school but not the two hour imposed nap time.  You said you "fake sleep" a lot.  You are such a great communicator. I am amazed at how well you describe, answer a question, ask a question... 

On tap for this weekend:  getting a new sofa tonight & possibly buying some deeply discounted winter gear for next year, lounging, watching movies, sleeping in, and brunch with Uncle Tim and Aunt Shannon (and their baby in utero) on Sunday.  I wonder if you will want a playdate with Olivia when I pick you up from school at 2:40?

No comments:

Post a Comment